Occupational Health, Primary Care and Annual Physical Facilities
Biologics Modular has designed the optimum facility in clinical care.
- Occupational healthcare clinic - handles the treatment of injuries received by the workforce on a daily basis
- Primary healthcare clinic - takes care of the routine clinical visits that every family will go through at some point
- Annual physical clinic - capable of handling municipal workforce needs for annual check ups, stress tests and chest x-rays
Clinic features & details
Clinics can be expanded beyond the pre-engineered design per the customer needs, be purchased outright, or paid for as a
lease item to reduce the initial capital expenditure.
- Reception and pharmacy proximity allows for quick prescription pick up
- Rest room and laboratory proximity allows for drug testing activity
- Two exam rooms for private medical consultation with your GP
- Minor procedures room for more advanced care and treatment avoiding hospital waiting rooms
- Employees have a separate work area to catch up on daily logs and paperwork
- Employees can enjoy lunch in the break room separated away from the clinic but without leaving the site
- Faux brick exterior allows the clinic to blend in with the surrounding architecture
- The entire clinic can be dismantled and relocated per the customers needs as growth occurs
Need more info?
To request more information, click the button on the right.